Here at Rutland Health, our values are:
1. Maintaining the relationship and continuity based clinical care that improves clinical outcomes
2. Caring for the most vulnerable and making sure our services are accessible
3. Bringing services into Rutland whenever possible
4. Making best of community resources
5. Valuing our staff and helping them to be the best that they can be
6. Helping people to care for themselves and optimise their own health and wellbeing
7. Protecting the environment
Be inspired by a variety different wellbeing tips and techniques to help you lead a positive and healthy life.
Activities, support and resources for adults and families, and for young people with special needs.
Read the latest rules and guidelines to help you stay safe during the Coronavirus pandemic.